Just a short post to announce the arrival of the newest Washburn baby, Evangeline. The name Evangeline means “bearer of good news,” and despite the nausea and the heartburn and the exhaustion and the body aches, Eva has always been good news. She had the most amazing birthday today at 2:44 in the morning and I just can’t wait to get to know her better and better every day.

Many more images and birth information to come, but for now she just wants to say “hi.”

Baby Evangeline, 17 hours:

Eva1

My favorite part so far:).

Eva2

Eva, you are the best news ever.

Love,

Mom

15 Responses to “Good News – New York Newborn Photographer”

1. She’s gorgeous, Jess! Can’t wait to see more!

2. Melinda says:

Oh Jessica, she is just perfect!!! And I adore that little mouth! And the little baby smile, just perfect! Enjoy her!!

3. Jess… first, she is just absolutely gorgeous. What a lucky lucky little one to be born to such an amazing mother and family. That face is just priceless and those lips. Second, you are one amazing momma.. seriously, you just had a baby less than 24 hours ago and you have photos taken and blogged. Congratulations to you and your family. So happy for you!

4. Jessica Aiezza says:

Congratulations Jessica! She is beautiful!

5. Angela says:

Oh, soooo beautiful!! Congrats!!

6. Keri says:

Congratulations, Jess!!! She is gorgeous (just like all your other children)!

7. Emily says:

Jess-
    i was so thrilled to see pictures today when I hopped on! Oh, how I wish I could hold her and tell her “Auntie Em” is so glad she is here. like I said yesterday- I am so glad this part is done for you, and am THRILLED your Mama is staying for awhile. Give her my love! Take care and enjoy that sweet baby. I love you with all my heart!
    Em

8. ketti says:

Cannot believe you have already photographed and blogged Eva! You are superwoman! Congratulation, she is so beautiful!

9. She is BEAUTIFUL, Jess!!!!!!! Congratulations on number 5!

10. Nicole says:

Beautiful! Congrats!!

11. Janice says:

She is gorgeous!! Congratulations Jess! Looking forward to seeing many more beautiful images of your beautiful Evangeline (and I love her name!)

12. April says:

She is absolutely beautiful! I know she will be a wonderful addition to your family. Congratulations!

13. Laurie says:

So, so excited for you Jessica! She’s gorgeous.

14. Julie Bardin says:

She is here! How exciting, she is so precious. Congrats!

15. Li says:

Congratulations! Wow, what a beautiful baby and a beautiful name. You ARE superwoman. Just a month ago you were traipsing through Ireland – and through airports! And now she’s here. She’s way early right?