Don’t do it or you might miss something.  That first year of parenting flies by so quickly, and it seems as though you are in a constant game of tug-o-war — so excited for each new step, but desperately clinging to and savoring every bit of babyhood.

I feel so blessed and honored to have taken part in that oh, so important first year for little Rhiannon.  What a joy it’s been to watch her grow into the sweet little girl she is becoming.  Her mom came up with this darling idea to incorporate mom and dad’s hands in each session and I absolutely loved it.  What a beautiful way to showcase each milestone!

Albany-baby-photographer

This was her mama’s coat and bonnet–LOVE!

NY-baby-photography

Just gonna let the cuteness speak for itself:).

NY-baby-photographer

Saratoga-baby-photographer

5:06 p.m.

Clifton-Park-baby-photography

5:08 p.m.

Clifton-Park-baby-photographer

5:16 p.m.

Saratoga-baby-photographyNice work, little one!

Miss Rhiannon, you have brought such loveliness and joy to this past year to everyone who knows you.  You are loved and adored more than you can possibly understand.  It’s been a privilege sharing this time with you.  XOXO!

18 Responses to “Blink – Albany, Saratoga, Clifton Park Baby Photographer”

1. Angela says:

So incredibly soft and pretty! Gorgeous session, and I love the clothing and accessories!!!

2. I agree! Soft and pretty!!! Perfect for this session. I love all of them.

3. Kerianne says:

She is so gorgeous… love them all!

4. Janice says:

Awww, she is just so sweet and beautiful! Beautiful session Jess!

5. It’s true time flies! Mom came up with such a lovely idea! Great work as always, Jess.

6. April says:

Jess these are perfect, what a sweet little girl :)

7. Just Adorable – so pretty!

8. Dania says:

Love!! I teared up at the one of her walking away from the arms. So perfect.
    Beautiful….as always!

9. Rebekah says:

these are absolutely lovely! beautiful colors! i always love your work!

10. Cherie says:

I love the soft colours in these, so pretty and girlie! And the collage is so beautiful, any parent would feel the emotion there of watching your baby grow and learn in pictures :)

11. Kristin says:

These are stunning images! I love the soft colors. The timeline of the cake is priceless!

12. Wow, these are beautiful! I love the ones with her in the dress! so gorgeous!

13. Julie Kraai says:

I am loving your work. What a beautiful way to showcase how she’s grown. She is too adorable for words and her parents are SO lucky to have you as their photographer, capturing these precious moments.

14. Julia Wade says:

i am pretty sure little girls do not get more gorgeous than that. your photographs absolutely match the gorgeousness jess. absolutely fabulous.

15. cherron says:

I adore the hand idea!! Smart mama.

Love these photos. They are so gorgeous.

16. Gorgeous!! LOVE her little vintage outfit, and Jess – your processing on those is sublime!!! The collage – that last image brings tears to my eyes! It is so representative of parenthood and being brave enough to let your children discover the world on their own.

17. These are adorable. I remember seeing this little one at some of those stages. Wow time does fly. These are great. Love the clothes love the cake.

18. christine says:

Omygosh, these are super gorgeous!