That’s what I told Baby Elliott he would be if his session really did put me into labor.  Now, six hours later, I am still having semi-regular albeit mild contractions.  We’ll see if we really turn out to be best buds for life.

In the meantime, to keep my mind off of things and to force myself to sit down and rest, I couldn’t resist proofing just a few for this great family.  Elliott was a rock-star!  So sweet and cuddly and sleepy.  He’s a breech baby, and you could totally tell he was most comfortable folded in half with his legs straight out in front of him.  It made some of the curly poses more difficult, but boy was he cute!  Big sister was a doll, too, and fills her role perfectly.

This image was totally inspired by fellow photographer and e-friend Kerianne Brown:

Gosh, I love these delicate fingers!

Thanks so much for a wonderful session, guys!  I know I made you work, but there is tons more goodness on the way:).

10 Responses to “My New Best Friend… Maybe – Clifton Park, NY Newborn Photographer”

1. Kerianne says:

Wow! Jessica, these are all so beautiful!!!! I just adore your work, especially newborns and that first photo is done to perfection. Thanks for linking me… very sweet of you :) And holy…. labour!!!! Keep us posted. Wishing I lived closer so I could meet all your sweeties in person, especially that new little babe about to enter the world. I can only imagine the wonderful shots you have planned.

2. amber ulmer says:

beautiful work!!!! the sibling photo melts my heart!

3. Heather says:

What a cute boy! Love the sibling one! And good luck with your own labor (hopefully!).

4. Angela says:

Beautiful images! Very precious baby and I know the family will treasure these! Good luck with your own LO!!

5. Cherron says:

These are so precious! I really love the sibling shot. Makes me excited for my own newborn session soon!

I know you went to the hospital a few hours ago, so maybe the little guy is here by now!

6. Megan says:

Love #1. GOOD LUCK!!

7. jill hardy says:

omg, those shots are making MY uterus contract, and I an not even pregnant! lol! sooo cute! Hope you are doing well Jess!

8. Julie says:

Love visiting your site and seeing all the great pictures. And uh, congratulations!

9. amber says:

oh my he’s darling!!!! love the first photo :) i’ve seen it here and there, and it’s ALWAYS darling!!!

can’t wait to see your lil darling!

10. Those fingers!! Oh my goodness…so yummy, just wanna kiss them all over.