Well, I am just now starting to catch my breath after a whirlwind trip to San Diego to study with renowned newborn photographers Carrie Sandoval and Brittany Woodall.  It was an amazing experience and there will most likely be more to come regarding the workshop later.  On the way home, however, I stopped in Utah for the day and shot four sessions.  I think I am starting to become a bit too pregnant for such exertions because it’s taken me until today to regain the energy to post about the trip:).

The first sneak peek for the blog is for the family of an absolutely ADORABLE set of 2 1/2-year old twin boys.  Man, did those two keep me on my toes!  K and K were so much fun and so curious about all the bugs and birds and airplanes all around them.  I had so much fun with these two!

Gorgeous mom and dad, aren’t they?

I am a total sucker for, well, a thumb-sucker:).

Don’t they both just have the most gorgeous blue eyes?

Thanks for a great, busy, curious, and exhausting evening boys!

No Responses to “Double Trouble – NY Child Photographer”

1. jill hardy says:

oh how cute are they?!?!? LOVE the blue eyes! I have to say, 2 year old twin boys plus a pregnant photog? Scary! But you pulled it off, congrats! Beautiful work!

2. Heather says:

I bet you are tired! But it definitely doesn’t show in these awesome images! I love the one in bw!

3. Melissa says:

Oh my goodness are they cute!!! As a fellow pregnant photog, I can understand your fatigue – it doesn’t show in these pics though – beautiful!

4. Cherron says:

Oooh, they do like they would make you work for it, but these are darling. I love their eyes.

5. Angela says:

Oh, how cute are they!?! Love the thumb sucking shots and the two of them in that last picture with their boots is so adorable! Nicely done!

6. Keri says:

What cuties!! These are fabulous Jess…I bet their parents are thrilled! As a mom to 2 1/2 year old twins myself I know how hard you must have worked to get these. Great job!

7. amber says:

i love their lil boots! and look at their hair! how it goes w/their eyes…. they are darling, mom and dad are in trouble w/these two!

8. Laurie says:

What cuties! I can imagine twins would be so challenging, great job!

9. Michelle says:

What handsome little guys! Beautiful work Jess!

10. Dana says:

I love the first one of the boys – that would be HUGE in my house.

11. Edna says:

Can I just say I am the lucky grandma, mom, and mom-in-law of all these beautiful people–and that includes the photographer! I’ll never forget the times you were on your pregnant belly trying to catch these twins at their cutest! I’m glad you survived! (I wish I had thought to take pictures of you taking pictures!)